1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Chicks & Zuko Finds A Friend

It is Spring, the perfect time to create chick art. 
They just worked on art.  No bells or whistles, just art.  
They learned that the best way to glue tissue paper to the construction paper is to apply the glue to the construction paper FIRST.
The best part?
Everyone wrote their own names, without any help from me. (Insert giant smile HERE!)
"Baby Zuko" isn't actually a baby.  He's 2 1/2 I think, and he has made friends with the orange cat that lives behind us.  They had been frolicking in the warm sunshine for hours and I finally got my camera out.  Smudge will only spend minimal time with any of our cats, and I have never seen him associate with orange kitty.  One time the orange kitty came to our back door, and Smudge was so upset that he hid behind me and followed me around for an hour.  I think he was upset that a cat could come to his door. 
"Hey, where ya goin'?"
"I must dominate you because the cats at my house will not let me dominate them."   I can tell Zuko loves being boss.  I think one of his parents was Siamese.  He has many Siamese traits.
After a playful tumble, orange kitty bowed down.  Look at Zu's face.  He's proud.
Look at Smudge, being perfect. (But rude.)  I feel bad that he doesn't want to be friendly to the other cats.  I still love him most, and he knows it.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment