1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Our Internet Is Working!

I cannot believe how much I rely on the internet.  Our modem broke last week sometime and we have all been waiting, impatiently, for the new one to arrive so we can get back to normal life.  No Netflix.  No Henle House book keeping.  No science fair project researching.  No email.  Most importantly- NO BLOG!  I now know just how much I enjoy my ten minutes with the blog each morning.  I was forced to pick up a couple of books to read just to keep my mind from shutting down.  Now that we have internet again, I will just give you a brief update on what's been happening.  Last week we read 'Goodnight Moon'.  
 The kids drew pictures of things inside their bedrooms at home that they can say "goodnight" too.
I love the way they draw.  
We continued our work with the letter Mm by creating handprint monsters.
They enjoyed the chance to be imaginative.
Now we are working on counting to 13.
We are working with the letter Nn.  
My favorite thing- the rope chair made a brief return.  Don't let that sunshine fool you though, it's so breezy and chilly.  I am trying very hard to not take myself down to the tanning salon just to feel the heat.  I usually end up doing that for a couple weeks right around now.
This morning at the bus stop, "our" ducks came to say hello.  They flew over all of the houses as soon as the bus arrived and met us in our front yard for breakfast.  I love these ducks.  I wish they would let me pick them up.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment