1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Owl Puppets

It's an angry owl.  Or me, before coffee.  (Or maybe after a little bit TOO MUCH coffee?)  We finished working with the letter O Friday, and created some simple paper bag owl puppets.
The pieces were cut out before, and I gave them to the kids and let them decipher where they should place them.  Too much direction can kill creativity.  This was pretty fool proof, though. 
I didn't take many photos.  
I love the owl puppets!  The pupils that were drawn in really convey mood, don't you think?  I think they are just as expressive as hands.  Click HERE to see the mouse puppet project from 2011.  I've got them all filed in my head.
Meanwhile, I was about to squash a giant spider when I realized that it was his lunch that was giant.  What an overachiever! I let it live.  Gross.
♫Now playing at Henle House- 'Daniel' by Elton John.  Good stuff!♫
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment