1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Real Summer

I didn't take any photos of the kids yesterday.  We had a wonderful free play summer day.  We have had the best hot weather lately!  It feels like a real summer.  Saturday we watched a fiery sunset take hold of the sky. 
So beautiful!
There was a full rainbow over the house.  My camera refused to take the shot because it couldn't focus.  This was the only one I got of it!  If you click on the photo you might get a better look at the rainbow.
This was one morning at about 6:00AM.   
My kids practically live in the lake lately.  Ethan likes to wear the wet suit.
I even went in, and that NEVER happens.  The water is so warm!  We went fishing last night on Lake Bosworth and the water felt like a bath.  Fish for dinner tonight!  I'm loving summer.  The best thing about summer is that I know Autumn will arrive next.  It's my favorite. 
Know anyone looking for full time childcare?  I am advertising my last full time spot for age 3 or 4.  It would be good to add another child into our preschool group this September.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment