1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Fish

We started our early morning out yesterday with some table activities.   I'm noticing that when the kids are having way too much free time, it causes some discord.  A bit of organized activity choices helped.
I've baked banana bread a couple of times in the past week.  It's perfect to bake in the morning when the air is cool and filling the house. 
We painted some polk-a-dot fish for art!  I prepared these in advance.  It's nice to have a project to keep my hands busy in the mornings. 
Everyone used a different paint color.
They painted the entire fish with that one color, and used a contrasting color for dots.
I love the way they turned out!
I love Crayola paint.  It's so bright and not watery. 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment