1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Making Pudding

Pudding is such an easy thing to make with the kids.  Add milk and mix.  Everyone gets a turn.
I have accidently purchased the stove top kind, so if you want to make this a fast project make sure it's the "instant" pudding.
The two rules that I gave them were:
1. Don't put your hand in the bowl.
2. Make sure the mixer is standing up as straight as possible.
Everyone had two turns. :)
I sliced up some banana.  The kids could have easily sliced up their own, but I was being lazy and everyone was itching to go outside.
They each scooped some banana into their cups before the pudding was added.  Any way  I can get them to eat fruit is good!
Most of them enjoyed the pudding!  I think more kids are inclined to try something new if they help prepare it. 
I came upon this scene later on-- two girls pretending to have a girly conversation at the bistro table.  It was so funny-- they were pretending to talk- with gibberish words.  They eventually pretended to talk on the phone to each other.  So fun!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment