1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Escape To The Trees

We took off on Friday.  Down the street we went to Hill Park.  We enjoyed some shadow posing.  See Optimus Prime on the right? 
TWO Optimus Primes!
♥A heart.♥
I love shadow photos.  I know that all of the photos on this post are a bit blurry- I was using my phone.  Sometimes it's nice to travel light.  
Once again, we were off to see the elephant in the woods.
"Look how taaaaall, Miss Nicole!" 
We always have to go touch it.
♥♥♥
I love to let them explore.  
They needed to climb up a stump.
We took some time to notice the trees.
She kept backing up to them and looking waaaaaaay up. 
There is one tree that I like to capture in a group shot every year.  Some of the kids remembered where to go.
Cheese!
Back to the playground we went!  It was already a balmy 85 degrees by 11:00.  We had a quick go on the playground before we retreated to the shade in the back yard at Henle House.  You haven't lived until you have a good satisfying swing as an adult.  Always try the swings!
Things that make you go "Hmmmm."  Is it lame that I was just happy that someone spelled this?  
I downloaded a sweet album yesterday.  The song above is by Sia.  "Elastic Heart".  The whole album is very emotional, and I love that.  Amazon is my favorite place to download digital music.  You can click on the link to listen to samples from the album, it's a steal at only $3.99.  Score!!
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment