1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Feeling Productive

Yesterday we used up a set of old summer projects that had been in the pile of  stuff I'm trying to use up.  The kits contained foam pieces for a summer raccoon.  The kids each created the type of ground needed based on what their raccoon was doing.  She is creating land and water.
I gave the older kids the instruction page for how to put together their art.  The goal was to let them figure it out.  It was a good thinking project. 
They sure turned out great! The kids used glue sticks.  
I found some felt at a yard sale Saturday and got to work cutting out shape sets for the kids to use on the felt board.  I already had the apples in the photo above, but I was so happy to cut out a tree and some leaves. 
They now have some stars....
A set of evergreen trees...
Some ghosts...
Last, but not least, some fish.  I also created a couple of snowman sets.   I suppose I need some more colors and will have to go to the craft store soon. 
There will more than likely NOT be a blog post for tomorrow.  This pile of wood is what I will be working on today.  It's that time again!  
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment