1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just Enough

When the sun comes out and it gets hot, I like to have a hose ready to mist the kids.  They play really hard- always running.  The best way to cool them off in a pinch is a mist from the hose.  Of course, they all have cups of water outside as well.  Hydration is key!  I'm laughing at myself right now because what we think is hot is actually only 70 degrees.  I was sweaty.  
"Who's hot?"  They usually all come running.  It's not hot enough for full blown sprinkler running.  Nobody has a bathing suit on.  The mist is just enough.
When I look at this photo, I can hear the screams and celebratory laughing that was going on.  It is so refreshing to feel the mist.  They usually end up soaked.
Off they go!  They are ready to play hard again!
My back is a little better this morning.  I can now stand up straight- just enough to function without it hurting.  Thanks for the prayers!  
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday that is my Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment