1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Free Day

We had a free day on Friday.  That means no group time, no art.  Just freedom.  The girls chose to dance it out.
The boys chose the D.S.
Out we all went!  (No D.S. allowed.)
There was some tree swinging.
Some tractor driving.
The kids watered their sunflower seeds.  We were productive, while not being productive.  Play time is so important!  We will be seeing a lot of free time soon- and I am anxiously awaiting it. 
When I think back to my childhood and what it felt like to be out of school for the summer, I think of long days with time to run and play.  It's doing NOTHING that makes summer break feel like summer.  That's my goal for the kids this summer.  We didn't plant pumpkins, but we are watching and caring for the ones that planted themselves for us.
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment