1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, June 16, 2014

School's Out

Today is the last day of school for our kids in Snohomish.  I am so glad!  We finished up our preschool year last Friday.  The kids were SO happy when they arrived this morning to discover that we were not going to the bus.  It's so great to relax.  (Plus- it's pouring.  Day 4?)  I am glad to have the rain because I can see and breath again.  No more puffy purple face in the mornings!  Whatever was bugging my allergies to the point of misery has been washed away or is wet enough to give me a break.  When the kids have free time, sometimes I will place a few items accordingly as a suggestion for an activity.  Above- I placed the cash register, a pile of books, a couple of grocery sacks and some receipts on a table.  They played book store for an hour. 
"Hi Mom!  Nuts?"  Chippy has been around a lot.  She is getting so bold and really isn't scared of us anymore.  She gets so close to my hand when I am feeding her that it's ME who's a bit worried.  
"I love you!  Pick me up and snuggle me."  I wish!
"I choose you. You are my favorite people." 
Friday we each turned our letter Z into a zebra.
See?
Song for today is from the soundtrack for the new movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.  Not my kind of movie, but I have been pleased with all of the great soundtracks that have been presented lately thanks to the movies.  Kind of smooth and dreary- perfect for a rainy day.  
This song is called 'Boom Clap' by Charli XCX.
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment