1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Volcano

We finished up last week with the letter Vv.  I cannot believe that preschool will be winding down!  We created volcanos!
The kids added some tissue paper strips for a little bit of 3D grass. 
Offering supplies like that keeps the kids interested.  They were glad to be creating volcanos.
For fun, we added some dinosaurs.  I don't know why I always associate volcanos with dinosaurs. 
They each painted some lava coming out of the volcano.  Good, busy fun!
 I have really been enjoying the gardens lately.  I have done more planting and rearranging this year than I have the past several years.  I've been scoring lots of fun containers at yard sales and look forward to planting in those as well.  Yesterday I noticed a few of the newly planted Mammoth Sunflower seeds have sprouted.  I am so thankful for these giants! The kids look forward to them each year, too. 
Click the link above to watch the amazing Holograph performance of one of Michael Jackson's posthumously released songs.  This aired last night at the Billboard Music Awards.  It was awesome!  I'm sad that I will never have the chance to see Michael Jackson live, I suppose a hologram will do.  I will always remember rocking out to "Bad" as a kid.
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment