1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Music Monday

Friday we finished up our week of letter Uu, and this morning I opened up my curriculum to see that I accidentally planned to do it all over again.   Oh well!  
We created our final umbrella and glued the letter Uu under it.
We knew that soon we would be getting the umbrellas out again for real.  Sure enough, the rains have returned!  I love the feel of it this morning.  It makes me feel like Fall is near.  What is wrong with my brain?  I could skip summer sometimes and get right back to Fall and be happy.
Sunshine snack times are the best! 
It's Monday and I have decided to try to post on Mondays about great music that I am loving at Henle House.  We'll call it Music Monday!  Music is one of my favorite tools.  It creates a mood.  The music that I have playing can affect the overall feel of the place.  It sparks creativity or calms a crowd.  It amps them up just as easily.   It's a very dark and stormy morning in Snohomish.  I needed something soothing, not too sleepy. 
♫This morning I am LOVING Joni Mitchell's Hits album.  "Carey".  It carries me away. ♫ You can listen to samples and download it here at Amazon.
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment