1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Flex The Letter X

Yesterday during group time we heard the ducks making noise.  We were happy to see that Chippy was also outside the window.  All of these bossy animals wanted us to feed them.  Chippy is in front of the poppies on the stones to the left of the garden.  
She immediately made her way around to the door so she could get some nuts.
She's getting very bold-- almost grabbing out of my hand before I even put the nuts down!
We are just working on the letter X this week.  They did a great job tracing and writing it.
Look at the concentration! 
The whole time, all I could think about was a "literal video" of the song 'Separate Ways' where they sing "Watch me flex... letter X.."   We flexed the letter X with our arms in group time, but I didn't show them the video. 
I'm so sad that I can't find the Journey video to show you.  Here is another "literal video" that makes me laugh every time I see it.  'Total Eclipse Of The Heart'.  Hilarious!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment