1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In The Garden

Spring is a great time to paint a garden!
We used a couple of plastic forks to create some tulips.
It was nice to use something with a long handle.  I didn't have to wash anyone's hands after we were finished.  It was a very simple project that turned out beautiful.
Fork flowers!
The Wisteria survived the torrential downpours over the last couple of days.
The Lily Of The Valley has bloomed, and even grew out into the walkway under the garden arbor.  
I'll let it stay.
I'm pleased to find so many Columbine in the back garden this year.  A couple of years ago I sprinkled some seeds from the plant in the front yard and just waited.  These blooms are at least 2 feet tall.
This is my little snail collector.  Here she had discovered my "snail cemetery".  Oops!
The Lilacs are in full bloom!  I didn't plan it, but all of my garden favorites just happen to be purple.
Remember when I told you about the Allium I planted?  It's working on blooming now.

I love them!
In the front garden, these giant Oriental Poppies are gearing up for record blooms!  These are bright beautiful orange.  They have outgrown their space, and I don't have to heart to move them until they die down again for winter.  I don't want to do anything to jeopardize the blooms. 
I thank God each day for the opportunity to have some gardens to watch and tend to.
There is no better therapy!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment