1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Name Hunt

Look how much the caterpillars have grown!  The left photo is from Monday.  The one on the right is from this morning.  They have more than doubled in size.


Yesterday we played a game of "Find Your Name".  I just wrote each child's name on a sticky note and hid them around the house.  The kids had a fun time finding them.  We played it for about half an hour.  Smudge followed me around all morning.
The kids would wait in the playroom.  They were released!  Kids love to find things.
They got pretty good at keeping it a secret if they found someone elses name, too. :)
We have all been enjoying pretty mild Spring weather lately.  It's raining again this morning, with rain in thr forecast for the next five or six days.
As I wandered past one of the many antique malls here in Snohomish last night with my handsome hubby- this pretty thing was on the sidewalk for $22.  I couldn't believe my luck-- it was practically screaming at me. 
It's the perfect piece for this spot near the front door.  Have a great weekend!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment