1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Taking An Internet Break

I'm taking an internet break.  It's starting to suck up my time, and I'm not ok with that.  The blog will be on hold, and I won't be responding on Facebook unless it's an emergency or something.  It's good to detox every once in a while.  The photo above is in Grantsville, Utah.  Look how quiet it is.  It's neat when you can see the silence in a photo.  I can hear the sprinklers shooting irrigation rain over the field.  I spent much of my childhood in that town.  It still holds a place in my heart.  At Henle House we are working on a special project for Mother's Day, so I'm not posting anything about that because it's a surprise.   A Mother's job is never finished, and I want to wish all of you a very happy Mother's Day! 
I'll leave you with this saga.  Smudge wanted Chippy to play with him this morning.   See how he is rolling upside down?  That's the way he invites play.
"Wanna play?"
"Will there be nuts?"  Chippy is doing that thing with her little arms when she wants more nuts.
"Come on!  Let's play!"
"Come baaaack!"
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
I'll return after a while, with lot's of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment