1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Love My Job

Yesterday we moved our caterpillars, all tucked into their chrysalis', into the butterfly garden.  We had to get a close look at them first.
Isn't God an artist?  It's so amazing to me to think that he created creatures that transform.  
Here is what was left in the bottom of the caterpillar cup.  They shed their heads.
Here they are, tucked into the butterfly garden.  We pinned them to the side of it.  Now we must wait.  I think they should begin to emerge in 5 more days.  (7-10 days total.)
Remember when the kids used the paint dotters to count 19 dots?  I wanted to give them the opportunity to use those again.  We created gumball machines.
They glued the pieces onto the paper.
They chose the colors they wanted to use.
They created gumballs until they were content.
See?  I love my job so much, I can't even express it in words.  Listening to several people around me lately about how much they do NOT love theirs, I am feeling so blessed.  I love this job more than any job I have ever had.  It doesn't even bother me anymore when people just think I am running a "daycare".  (Cringe.)  They have no idea.  I know better!  
I love these!
Hey-- great news if you are a Partylite melt user, the melts are buy one get one free for the next couple of days.  ($3.00 per 9 pack!!)  You better believe that I hopped right on board for a deal like that.  I use those melts EVERY day.  It doesn't even bother me that I already have a box of my previous order being shipped to me.  Those things are gold, especially in a house full of children.  It makes my heart happy when someone tells me it smells good at our house.You can place your order here.   
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment