1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, December 23, 2011

While Mother Was Away...

I had to run an errand this morning that required no children.  Before I left, I practically begged my boys to behave for their sister while I was gone.  Visions of The Cat In The Hat and a messy, loud house  filled my head.  An hour later, I returned to...
Bliss!  It seems as if some Christmas miracle has happened and my kids are... on the same team!  They worked the whole time to create an Adventure Time puppet show.
All of the puppets had been drawn and colored, taped to popsicle sticks and laid out on the small bench ready for a performance.

Everyone was happy and working together! 
Then, an unbelievable move- they all headed to the living room to listen to Stephanie play Christmas carols on her bass clarinet.  I had to take a photo.  This is a Christmas gift to me from God, I just know it!  My kids are happy together- no fighting or whining.  Aaaah-- so glad to have the day off! Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment