1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sunshine And Cappuccino Mix

Ok, so I am now an official Taste Of Home junkie. ♥  Cappuccino Mix has been a hit with my in-laws.  I was very excited to make some, and even more excited to put it in a jar. 
Mark the lid with the correct recipe for a creamy, chocolaty cappuccino!  I just added a heaping spoonful into my coffee.  I love the hint of nutmeg.
Decorate your jar with your ribbon of choice.. Options are endless!  I always use twine. ♥  This makes a great hostess gift- remember your host/hostesses this New Years Eve.  It's also just a simple way to let someone know you are thinking of them.  Winter is so long and dreary.. now that Christmas is over it is fun to brighten someones mood. 
I hope all of you Washintonians know that the correct thing to do when the sun comes out is to go stand in it until it warms your clothing.  This is very important.
My beast followed me out into it last time.  (A week and a half ago, by the way..)  ♫♪Rain rain, go away.. I'm dieing here!♫♪  Happy Wednesday!  Back to work for me. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment