1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, December 9, 2011

What Now?

We placed the photo above into all of the Christmas cards that were mailed this morning.  It's funny because this was take 20 or so... at least it seemed that way! Poor Ethan with his eyes closed.. they were closed in EVERY shot.  We just called it "done" and laughed it off.  Anyway- I am all alone this morning.  My one child who is coming won't be here for an hour and I just don't know what to do with myself. 
Loud Florence and The Machine- Check.  (Note: I am NOT, however, breaking down.) ♥
Walk around the house wondering what to do?- Check.
Wondering again why on earth I wish for alone time? - Check.
It always amazes me that when I do have the house to myself I can't just enjoy it.  I get a little stir crazy.  Funny!  Happy Friday! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment