1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mad Dash To The Finish

I flubbed when I wrote my December curriculum!  It is so very organized, filled up with all of the pre-school learning projects and lots of extra art projects and activities for Christmas.  Such a busy time- I love it!   What I forgot to write in some time for was the extra calendar projects.  I am now in a mad dash for the finish!  This morning, the little one above worked so hard and in an hour, finished the final five projects for her calendar.   She is a trooper and loves the one on one time. 
Now I have just one more child who gets to do the hour of projects.  Then we can finally wrap them up and send them home.  Phew! ♥  Meanwhile, I am finding this song especially cheery this year. Enjoy. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment