1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

I had not attempted cinnamon rolls until this morning.  The smell that the dough emitted while proofing was enough to make me want to just take a bite out of it.  Thank you Taste Of Home website- these are sooo good!  You can find the recipe we used here.  I love Taste Of Home magazine, and so far EVERY recipe I have tried from one of their publications has been decadently delicious.  Above, the cinnamon rolls were ready to go into the oven.
We made one pan with raisins.
One pan without!  Imagine my delight when I realized this recipe makes TWO dozen instead of one.  I wasn't aware of that when I started.
Julianne was a taste tester for me.
Stephanie gave me a taste test approval, too!♥  I am very happy with the results of this recipe!
Aiden was happy, too.
This recipe has earned a slot inside of my antique cake and biscuits tin.  The tin is reserved for worthy internet recipes that we consider outstanding.
Welcome home, cinnamon roll recipe!  Happy Saturday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment