1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hand Print Art

Hand print art is so much fun for the kids.  As a mom, I tend to hang onto the hand print art more than anything else that my kids make.  I admit it- I throw my kids' art away after it has had ample refrigerator time.  (Gasp!)  Be real, if I kept everything they brought me, my house would be over flowing with paper scraps and I just can't handle that.  So like I said before, I hang onto the hand print art.
We made Christmas tree art yesterday.
They realized it actually looked like one!
Add the decorations...
And wha-la! A Christmas tree. ♥
We are still working on our calendar art.  Several are finished, so I thought I would share with you what art we chose to grace them. 





Beautiful enough to hang on to?  I hope so, it was a LOT of work!  Have a great weekend!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment