1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Handsome Hubby



This is my husband Adam and I.  I must tell you how wonderful he is when it comes to having a house full of children.  He has saved me on so many occasions- I cannot even count them!  It is because of his encouragement and support that I have been able to stand up for myself at times, or collapse in exhaustion for 15 minutes while he plays something fun with the kids.  I think he can see when I'm about to break!  He's great with kids.  Something funny always comes out of his mouth towards the kids that breaks the ice and draws them to him.  "What's for breakfast?" someone asked him.  "Scrambled Chloe.", was his immediate response..  (Chloe is our cat, and no we didn't scramble her.. but it caused laughter.)  Adam takes over for me when I go to the doctor.  I don't know many men who would do that- it can be a daunting task to control a house with ten children in it.
Thank you for being so amazing, Adam!  I love you to pieces. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment