1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Look who was up at 6:30 and ready to go trick-or-treating!  How cute is that? 
The witch fingers are ready.  These are simple to make- just melt some white almond bark, add a couple of drops of green food coloring, and coat some pretzel logs.  **Important** Don't add more than a couple of drops of that liquid food coloring- it changed the consistency of the chocolate and makes it impossible to use. I am sure the Wilton food coloring gel would've worked, but i wasn't going for bold color here.  Just a pale green.  Add an almond slice fingernail and pipe on knuckles if you desire. YUM!
The table is set!
The orange lit tunnel is in place!
Note: Over the weekend we learned that YES, in fact, tonic water DOES glow when near a black light!  It was the hit of Stephanies Halloween party.
Our daughter was ready to go to school this morning in her Catwoman costume- and I in my clown costume.  Completely opposite of my character?  I think so.  I felt silly walking home ALONE from the bus stop this morning..  I did see a buck and a doe right next to our house and I'm sure my brightly colored costume frightened them.  Happy Halloween! Be safe tonight! ♥♥♥ 
PS.. Aiden said this morning, "Are you having another baby?"  "No.." I answered. "Why do you ask that?"  I asked.  "Well because you and dad are marrying and stuff."  He replied. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment