1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free Time

"Guess what?  We get some extra free time today!"  (Cheers and smiles from kids.)  This usually means that I have loads of extra work to do.  Lately, that has been the case! Above, the kids are watching Aiden play Angry Birds.  Sometimes I hear the music in my sleep. 
 I am LOVING the calm that surrounds my small preschool group!  Look how much space she has to play!  Sometimes it's great for the kids to have some alone time.  It's nice to have down time in a house that is always so hustling and bustling.  I just praise God for both sides of the spectrum.
Someone was not so happy about my "free time".  I was not paying enough attention to him.
He wandered back and forth on the desk in front of me, meowing.  Doesn't he understand I have work to do?  It's like that radar that goes off in a child's mind when their mother is on the phone.  Suddenly, they need to talk to us or have some sort of noisy and screaming accident.  ☺
Finally, a printer that works.  It's a scanner, too!  Running TWO businesses means we need a printer.  Having a daughter in middle school also requires a printer.  Thank you God for allowing us to purchase another one!
Look who is guarding the lamp?  Boo!  Happy October!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment