1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fan Bat And Cat Fun

We created bats out of construction paper folded into a fan.  These are so cute!  I love when the kids glue the features on where THEY want them to go instead of where everyone else does.
Seriously- adorable!
I am going to have to remember this project, for sure.  Here is where I found the idea.  We changed it just a little.
This photo is a new favorite of mine... they are all GENUINLY laughing.  Here is why.. if you look at the little red table you will see some blue and white "evidence".  Chloe, our cat, has been sleeping on the red table when it isn't being used by the kids.  She won't even move if someone sits down to play.  We decided to take a small blue and white tutu and just lift Chloe up and put the tutu on her.  She looked beautiful!  She stayed.  I ran for the camera, but the roaring laughter from the kids made her promptly escape her beautiful outfit, and this photo is immediately after that.  We vowed to try again today. This time I will have my camera ready!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment