1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Find The Pumpkin

We are learning the color orange this week.  At church, my 'secret pal' left me a surprise that included some pumpkin shape cut outs!  They provided the perfect opportunity to play 'Find The Pumpkin'.
Round one is usually pretty simple.  I hid some in plain sight so they would get the idea.
Pretty obvious!
They loved it, even during the easy round.
After each round, it was important to lay them out and count them together, all the while remembering that they are orange.
Rounds two and three were a bit more difficult!
I wasn't sure anyone would go after that one...
Thank you to my 'secret pal' for providing us with a VERY fun activity!  Learning can be lots of fun!  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment