1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Fun

I think it is so much fun to Halloweenify our place in October.  Equally wonderful is the taking down of it all afterward, it makes the house feel so clean and open.  After years of screaming and jumping in fear away from fake plastic spiders that my husband has tortured me with, I think I have finally overcome my fear.  I put spiders up EVERYWHERE to prove my point.  It feels pretty good, actually. ☺
Aiden played "spooky door" last night before dinner.  He likes the extra decorations.
 I like this web!  I have some big plans for the kitchen area on Halloween.  I hope the kids will like it!  I don't want to give away the surprise, but I will say that for Halloween I am dressing up as something completely opposite of what I normally choose.   We have a little party planned for preschool.
Scarecrow looks happy in my garden chair! I love that he is out of the rain.  We use him year after year.
Watch out for this guy though- sometimes Adam turns him ON and he drops down as noise will activate him. 
 Look what my niece is wearing today!  In fact, I love every outfit she chooses- she is very stylish for a four year old.  I always think I should blog ONLY on what she wears.  Maybe I'll start posting her outfit photos.  She got her costume last night  and was so excited she had to call me and tell me about it.
Happy Friday everyone!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment