1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Impromptu Dance Party

 Maybe it was just that we had a playlist playing that was fantastic, one song right after another.  
The kids took it upon themselves to have a dance party.  It was incredible!  I think we all just danced for half an hour.  I LOVE DANCE PARTIES!  By the way- I cannot dance.  But around the kids I can do anything, and luckily for me Adam wasn't around to see it.  We got our groove on!
See? It was so great!  We skipped our work and just danced. I also opened up the doors to let the outside air in so we could have that fresh air.  We killed two birds with one stone.  
Needless to say- everyone had a great nap.
Meanwhile, I felt crafty and created a hemp and heart sticker garland. 
It looks nice draped along the shelves and brick.♥ It's February, and the hearts are out! 
I like Valentine's Day art, so am looking forward to the next couple of weeks.  We are kicking off February today by baking some heart sugar cookies.  Sweets for my sweets, always.  
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment