1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Smudge Takes Over

"Um, I am sitting up higher than you, so I am in charge.  Everyone look at me."
The kids used to see Smudge take over more than he does now.  His royal highness joined us again.  
(In official talk to cat voice, "Das Gooood boy.")
He couldn't see the story from up on the shelf.  Problem solved!  My goodness, look at those somber expressions.  Maybe Smudge was being too rough on the kids?
After group time, we line up to wash our hands for snack.  Look who kept them in line?  He sure was a bossy beast that morning.  I loved every second of it.  He's my best beast.
Meanwhile, I thought I would share a great snack idea with you.  
Thaw out some shelled frozen edamame (soy beans) and pour them out onto a cookie sheet.  Drizzle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and a dusting of parmesan cheese.  Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.  Then turn the oven to broil for 2 or 3 minutes.  Eat!  
They were fabulous warm, but not so much when they had cooled.
Up went the bead board on a wall yesterday.  It's coming along.  We are waiting for the cabinet still.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment