1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mosaic Window Hearts

Hearts, hearts, and more hearts.♥  We created mosaic window hearts on Friday.
We began with a heart cut out of clear contact paper.  No glue- no mess- easy peasy!
The kids used small tissue paper squares to fill in the heart shape with color.  Strips would be neat, too.  The tissue paper is thin enough to allow light to stream in.
They worked for a while to make sure that they had filled in all of the empty sticky spots. 
I cut out a black heart frame for the sticky hearts. 
Up into the window they went- and aren't they beautiful?  This is another repeat offender project. 
 I don't mind, and neither do the kids. ♥
Meanwhile, look who helped me write the March menu?  Every time I am working at the desk, Petra joins me.  She either snuggles up to my rear on the seat or plops onto the desk to watch the screen.  She's so bossy about being involved in our every move. 
This is my beautiful grandma.  (Dolores Audette) I don't know the year of this photo, but we just celebrated her birthday over the weekend.  I'm not going to share her age because she "won't have that". ☺ I love this woman- she is so dear to me!  I would have loved to dive into the photo and spend the day with her then.

No comments:

Post a Comment