1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 15, 2013

A ♥ Party!

We had a very small group of kids for our Valentine's Day party yesterday.  Look at this photo of some real smiles! It's rare for me to be able to capture them. 
The kids decorated their card holders.  I just stapled one full paper plate to one that had been cut in half. 
One sweetheart brought some delicious homemade cupcakes to share with friends.  I love that we are not employed by the school district and can feed the kids homemade goodies. 
We painted hearts on the cheeks of each party goer. 
After my sons came home from school yesterday, I realized that more and more children are reverting back to hand making their Valentine's.  I love that!! This little guy made his own, they look great.
See??
More handmade Valentine's were passed out.  The kids had the best time ever taking their turn passing them out.  How fun it is to share with friends.
Back to the forced smile, they look like they are saying,"Ok Nicole, just hurry it up."  
I hope you all had a sweet Valentine's Day!  I'm so lucky to spend my day with all of my sweets.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥ 
IT"S PAINT THE BATHROOM DAY!  I will be getting out a movie for the kids.

1 comment: