1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunshine

When the sun comes out, we go out if we can.  We took a short walk to the park yesterday in celebration of the beautiful day!  The sign says the park is designed for children age 5-12.  1+2=3.  Multiply that by 5 and you have 35.  I'm only 34, so I can play.
Hello, my good friend the swing!  It has been way too long since we last soared into the sky together!  If you haven't hit a swing in a while, you absolutely MUST.  It is good for the soul.
We made sure to stop and tell God thank you for the sunshine! 
 It was so nice and warm on our faces, simply wonderful.
We had the park to ourselves. BONUS! 
Oh glorious sun- my favorite star! 
It was the best morning ever!
When we returned, the kids took note that the flowers are waking up.  We have been talking about seasons. (When DON'T we?) 
Boy do I have a lot of work to do getting the flower gardens cleaned up. I am very ready.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment