1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, July 15, 2011

What's Your Name?

I suppose all kids have a name plaque of some sort hanging in their rooms.   We wanted to make some just incase.
Discount School Supply has loads of stuff that I love.  This is now on my list of loves.
There were two baggies of each color.  It is super lightweight and soft.  It left NO RESIDUE on the table to clean up.  Simply amazing!
Each child chose a color and created a rectangle. 
Next they chose another color to create "snake letters".  This is a fun alternative to name writing.
Ethan was creative, as usual.  ♥
I love the bright colors of this clay. 
Think we could sell these at Pike Place?  It looks like modern art to me. :)
Poke the ends of a pipe cleaner through and twist to create a handle.  Project complete!  Happy Friday!  Today I get to wander Seattle with a guest from afar, one of my favorite things to do. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment