1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kids Speak II

I love the honesty in a child.  I'll never forget when Stephanie, age 3, came to sit next to me on a porch step.  I scooted over for her.  She said I needed to scoot over because "you have a BIG hiney."  LOL !  Here are some more interesting bits of information from some of the kids.  I'll keep them anonymous this time.. except for my own.

3 year old boy, "My mom has a friend.  He stays the night sometimes."  (She was single...)

6 year old girl, "My mom's been going through a lot of guys these days."  Geesh!!!

6 year old girl, I asked the group,"Does anyone know what it means to obey?"  She replied,"It means do what your mom says before she yells."  ☺

Adam got hot fire sauce from Taco Bell.  He asked the kids if they wanted some.  He told them, " It'll put hair on your chest!"  Ethan responded,  "You put THAT on your CHEST?"  LOL

6 year old girl, "Me and my mom are both wearing leopard underwear."  I could die laughing about this.

The kids have learned to pray to God about whatever is going on in their minds.  So at lunch time a couple of weeks ago, my son, age 5, prayed," Dear Lord, thank you for this day.  We are having hot dogs for lunch.  Hot dogs are shaped like weiners.  Amen."   I am sure God smiled at that one.. ♥♥♥

1 comment: