1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Country Bouquet

The garden was begging me to pick some flowers this morning.  Our garden provides a variety of "messy" blooms that I love to put into bouquets. 
My vase of choice is just a canning jar.  It always looks more country in a jar.
This one in particular is even more beautiful because it has pumpkins on it. 
Always add ribbon or twine.  I'm a fan of twine on everything. 
I love a messy bouquet full of unruly flowers, like this one above that doesn't want to stand up.  They all look very relaxed, and that is the mood I'm going for in our home.
Remember that when you put your stems in water, make sure you have removed all of the extra foliage.  This will allow your flowers to last a bit longer.  I also add one aspirin to the water.
Add to your kitchen window!  ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment