1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Creature Creations

Let's make creatures! We got out some air dry clay again.
  

I had some boxes left over from a project last year.  These are perfect for storing creatures.
I always look forward to what Ethan creates.  He is very artistic.
Everyone had their own ideas in mind.  It's more fun if I don't suggest ideas.
Alexis' creatures. ♥
I fell in love with Abbies creature!  Abbie is three years old and made sure to get the eyes and mouth on there.  I thought that was especially well done!
Even Stephanie enjoyed this project.  I love the blue and white guinea pig.
We have lived in our home now for almost four years and didn't attempt to try out this cool attachment to our stove until a couple of days ago.  We can now grill inside.  ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment