1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Read A Story

Here is my hubby.  The kids know that he likes to read to them.  Even though two of the kiddos are capable of reading to themselves.  Yesterday, Adam took the kids on a bike ride that was 3.7 miles.  They ended up at our church.  It took them about an hour and twenty minutes because Aidens little bike can only go so fast.  Pedal, pedal, pedal.. "I'm tired." Pedal, pedal pedal.  Instead of making them all pedal back for ANOTHER hour and twenty minutes or more, Adam pedaled back the 3.7 miles in 13 minutes to retrieve the van.  I wanted nothing to do with this, as I really don't like to ride my bike and I don't like the Centennial Trail.  It's straight and boring.  I enjoy walking through Snohomish instead. While they were gone I weeded the garden. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment