1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Go Barefoot

When the sun is out, the shoes come off.  It's time to run around barefoot.  I usually don't wear shoes in the summer time, I have flip flops handy if I need them.  The kids tend to copy me.  I don't mind, we don't have thorns and I always sweep the back patio.  The downside to going barefoot is that I always have what I refer to as "Flinstone feet", but maybe I'm just preparing them for the rocky Washington beaches this summer.  Run around barefoot!  Through the grass, through the puddles, in the garden.  It's exhilarating!

I am attempting to grow cherry tomatoes for the first time.  I purchased two of these Topsy Turvey planters.  What a genius idea!  The roots are all tucked into the planter where the sun creates a nice warm greenhouse effect.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.  Happy Monday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment