1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Frog Puppet

We decided to create frog puppets.   I love these paper lunch sacks.  We have used them for so many things.
These kids are a bit young to be cutting out the pieces, so I prepared them ahead of time. Legs, arms, eyes, tongue, and "speckles".
Hooray for glue sticks!  Remember using paste? I loved the smell of it but it always left behind a crumbly mess.
♫♪We sing "Five green and speckled frogs, sitting on a speckled log, eating some most delicious bugs ♫♪ YUM YUM!  One jumped into the pool, where it was nice and cool, now there are FOUR green speckled frogs." ♫♪
Oh, for all of you who have noticed my horribly out of focus photos, I have been blessed by my father-in-law with a beautiful Nikon camera that works much better than my current camera.  Better photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment