1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun New Toy

I recently stumbled onto the most amazing website: Discount School Supply .   I found this fun toy for a reasonable price.  The boys were instantly intrigued.  Sturdy straws that they can build large things with.  Fun!
Things are more fun to build when they are large.  My favorite part about this toy is that it fits into a very small box when it's time to clean up.
They built this car together the next morning.  George is in there.
I love construction paper.  I always seem to run out of yellow and white.  On this website I found packs of paper in individual colors for .99 per pack!  (♫♪ Hallelujah Music ♫♪)  Now I don't have to fish through the store bought packs and dig out what I need sheet by sheet.  AMAZING!  Also, I paid maybe $6.00 for shipping, and it arrived two days later.  I will definitely be a repeat customer.  (Nerd alert, I know..) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment