1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Giant Emerges



The Mammoth Sunflower stealthily emerged in spite of the cold.  It's hard to believe that in three months it will be up to 12 feet tall, heavy as a small tree.  These are popping up all over the gardens.
Just when I was about to re-plant, the Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin plant popped up.  Still waiting on the other seven to emerge.
Sugar Snap Peas abound- strong and steady.  Some here, some over there, these will be a great summer snack.
The baby corn stalks.  I'm happy to see these because I felt like I didn't till the ground here enough.  It was just me and my shovel.
Yard Boss Niko, no camouflage needed.  He is the boss, everyone knows it.  Every morning, we tour the gardens together looking for new growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment