1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

We started this project  this week, and are finishing it today.  The pots were hand printed and sealed.  Now the kids are planting marigolds into them.  We thought yellow marigolds would be a tiny burst of sunshine in this rainy weather.
Ta-da!  It's really a miracle that these were completed because Adam and I have been sooo busy this week with AWANA.  Lucky for me, most of my kiddos here can do things for themselves.  They are so smart and able. :)
One of my clients brought me these beautiful tulips "just because"!  It really brightened my week- they grace the kitchen window sill.  Note the pasta sauce jar I like to use as a vase.  I'm a big fan of using different things and odd shaped jars to hold flowers.  Add some twine, and it screams that I've been there.   Thank you God for Friday, I am in need of this weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet (both your project and the gift of flowers!) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete