1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Quiet Time"

My beautiful babies blessed me with this hanging basket this morning for Mothers Day!  Then my handsome hubby prepared to take them out to breakfast to celebrate his mom, allowing me to have some "quiet time". ;)
Here is what my  "quiet time" involved:
I downloaded the Aerosmith album 'Pump'.  I haven't heard that one since I was still living at home.  My "quiet time" is not very quiet at all- and it's lovely.  Nobody is asking me to turn it down.  Aaaah, peace. :)
Look what my smart hubby found for me!  I was very shocked and proud of him- this is so beautiful.  I would've chosen that myself.  He's spoiling me, I don't think I deserve that!
This was sitting on top.  It's holding the cards that my kiddos made for me.  They are so creative. :)  I'm thinking of my own mom this morning- I don't get to visit with her today.  Thursday we will hit the Snohomish farmers market and go out to eat.  Until then, Happy Mothers Day, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment