1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rainy Day Fish

A friend gave us some craft sand that was perfect for our art yesterday.  It was raining!
In fact, it is pouring really hard right now!
I am ok with the rain.  The air smells wonderful, and it is creating a muggy heat.  Warm muggy air is better than cold windy air in my opinion!
We decided to create our own fish tanks.  The kids spread out some elmers glue along the bottom of their tanks.  We sprinkled some sand.  It really turned out neat!
The kids then added some tank plants and some jewels for the fish to poke at.
I thought it would be fun to attempt a clown fish.  Kids LOVE to have their hand painted!  The hard part is to get the younger ones to hold their hand out straight, and to get them to keep their fingers together. 
Add one eye! 
The kids used a marker to create some bubbles. 
I think they turned out great!  I particularly like the sand. ♥
It was a great rainy day project that took about 30 minutes. 
Meanwhile, Steph baked cookies.  I'm so glad my daughter can bake!
The kids' sunflowers are ready to go home and be planted.  
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment