1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quiet

Preschool has ended and it FEELS that way at Henle House.   It is quiet around here.  I am finally done dwindling down the size of my group so that I am in compliance with the state regulations.  My licensed number right now, with just me running the show and the ages that I have, is eight. With Adam, it was 12.  All of the kiddos who left were using spots at Henle House that should not have existed when Adam went back to work.  I just worked on through because all of them had a last day in mind, and it worked out perfectly!  I hate to see kids go.  It's hard to build relationships and then say goodbye.  Deep down I know that it's always a possibility, and I guard my heart for that reason!  The house feels empty this week so far- and I pray that I don't get TOO bored this summer.  I need a bustling house to keep me busy.
Look who came to visit?  I was sitting outside reading and it took me a while to notice.   Poor Petra was scared!  She hadn't seen a deer up until this point.  She ran straight inside the house and watched from behind the glass door.   Things have already slowed down here,  our schedule will be much more relaxed in the coming summer months.  I might be blogging a bit less.  It's time to catch our breaths, run through some tall grass, read stories under the apple tree, blow bubbles and use our imaginations! It's time to stock up on popsicles and sunscreen.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment