1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Holy Mackeral!

We completed the rest of our preschool learning yesterday!
We got out some sticky collage boards for fun.
Have I ever told you how much I love a project that involves self stick stuff?  No glue=minimal mess.
I have bins and tubs full of random art scrap leftovers.  These sticky boards are perfect for using up some of the excess supplies.
Each project ends up looking like a 3D pile of stuff.  
I love feathers. :)
Also, someone very dear to me blessed me with this Cadillac of a teapot- a Kitchenaid pot in the same red as my mixer.  I am in love with it!  It was quite a surprise! 
It is the last day of school for our kiddos.  Please pray for sunshine!  It's cold and rainy.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment