1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home Sweet Snohomish

If our schedule allows me to, I like to catch my breath by taking a walk after work.  This is my time to clear my head and take in the beautiful sights of Snohomish.  It really is dreamy here.  Sidewalks of homes and gardens filled with character and life abound. 
Each block of my usual 3 mile route has something beautiful to see.
Snohomish has a garden contest every year.  Lucky me! Another thing I love about the Historic District in Snohomish is the way the homes are built up on hills and most of the houses have a meandering stairway that leads up to them.  So beautiful!
This was of note: an ancient tree that is being held up by some posts, strategically placed.  I couldn't help but think of our own sweet ancient apple tree and how this might not be a bad idea in the years to come. 
I feel like I have become the "neighborhood watch" with all of my looky louing each time 
I wander through here. 
There must be a garden on the other side of that gate.♥
My favorite looming home.  We trick or treat here every year.  Such a great neighborhood! The way the sunlight streams in through the giant trees is magical.
Giants reach down with their branches just low enough to say hello.
What a blessing it is to be able to wander among such beauty and then return to our own home, which I love dearly. Home sweet Snohomish, I hope we never leave you. 
How do YOU escape?
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment